High security performance in two types of padlocks
Two types of Hercules high security padlocks from IFAM are available. The body of the Hercules A and Hercules A Colour models surrounds its shackle to provide it with extra protection against attacks with bolt-cutters and levers. On the other hand, the Hercules B padlock looks like a classical padlock, suitable for very diverse uses. Besides, its extra strong body provides the Hercules B padlock with an important value as a deterrent.
SECURITY LEVEL:– Standard EN12320 Grade 4 (Hercules B).
– Standard EN12320 Grade 3 (Hercules A and A Colour).BODY:– Made of carbon nitrate plated steel with nickel rust resistant plating.SHACKLE:– Made of chrome-nickel-molybdenum alloy steel, hardened and chrome plated.
– Bolt-cutter proof and lever proof shackle protector (Hercules A and A Colour)..
– Diameter: 11mm.OPENING / LOCKING:– Double locking system using steel ball bearings.
– Pick proof cylinderwith drill resistant protection by means of two carbon nitrate and nickel plated escutcheons.KEYS:– Security dimple key with millions of differs.
– Supplied with 3 keys.
– Key compatible with: Titan padlock; Top Giant chain and Traveller Mini Secure and Disk Giant 80 motorcycle brake disc anti thefts.PACKAGING:– Blister packed.